Role of Institute Technology Management Unit (ITMU)
- To make decisions for Intellectual Property Management and Transfer/Commercialization of Technology.
- To pursue all IP protection, maintenance and transfer/ commercialization related matters at the institute level as per the ICAR Guidelines for Intellectual Property Management & Technology Transfer/Commercialization.
- To undertake and pursue the needed steps under the PPV&FR Act required for seeking registration and protection of plant varieties.
- To update the status of IPR protection/maintenance in the data set from time to time
- To make efforts for technology commercialization with the primary objective of technology transfer to end-users.